Flower bulbs are a great way to add colour and life to gardens of all sizes. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced gardener, flower bulbs are relatively easy to grow and can be planted in nearly any area of your garden. Not only do flowers provide beauty, but they also attract pollinators like bees and butterflies, helping to create a diverse, vibrant garden.
Allium bulbs are easy to grow and will usually be flowering by the early summer. Many people choose to grow them because they produce lovely cut flowers, with large blooms that are usually purple in colour. They’re also attractive to pollinators and will propagate easily from offsets. You can buy flower bulbs online but will need to have soil that is well draining and alliums can go a long time without water
Dried flowers are a beautiful, timeless way to decorate your home. Whether you choose to hang them in a bundle on the wall or arrange them in a stunning vase centrepiece, dried flowers bring life and warmth into any home décor style. Not only do dried flowers look great, but they’re also incredibly low-maintenance compared to fresh flowers. They won’t need to be watered and are less likely to wilt, making them perfect for busy households or people who don’t have green thumbs.
Dried flowers in London are like a breath of fresh air for any home. From classic styles to modern bouquets, there is something for everyone. Whether you’re looking for something special to decorate your space or just want to add a touch of nature with some dried flowers, there are plenty of options available in London. The flowers come in a variety of colours, shapes, and sizes to make sure that there is something for everyone’s taste. These flowers are perfect for adding a touch of colour to any room or office space.
They are also great for gifting as they can be kept forever, bringing joy and beauty into the home time after time. Whether you’re looking for dried flowers to decorate your home or want to bring some flowers into your life, London has plenty of options for you.
Explore the wide array of dried flowers London has to offer and find something perfect for you!
From the blog
- Update your garden fencing this summerWe can spend hours on our gardens, planting new bedding plants, building rockeries and water features and tending to our lawns but the thing that could be said makes the biggest impact is changing the fencing surrounding the garden. Replacing old and worn fencing with new will probably make the most difference and choosing a [Continue]
- Stop those pests ruining your greenhouse plantsGrowing plants in a greenhouse can be a great way to grow fruit and vegetables throughout the spring, summer and autumn months especially if it is heated as plants are protected from frosts but some garden pests take advantage of the conditions in a greenhouse and make it their home whilst feasting on the produce [Continue]
- Simple screening to ensure privacy in your gardenFor many people, the garden becomes an extension of their indoor living space and so just as they do not want bystanders looking into their living room, they want to make their garden a private space too. Most modern houses are overlooked by other properties so the best way to achieve this is to plant [Continue]
- How to look after your new grassThere may come a time when you need to either lay down some grass seed or buy new turf to cover an area in the garden. Whether using grass seeds or turf you need to look after the grass especially well in the first few months to ensure that it lasts and takes root. Before [Continue]
- Protect those delicate plants from frostsWhen the temperature plummets and frosts are common, gardeners need to have taken steps to protect non-hardy plants growing in their gardens but how cold is too cold for plants? Different plants are affected by frost and can fail at different temperatures. That is why most plants are given a hardiness rating. It is not [Continue]