If you love entertaining and throwing parties, your garden needs to reflect this as well. You can create a space that is perfect for spending time with friends a family – it just takes a little bit of planning. Here are some tips:
1. Consider how you are going to cook. From BBQs to full outdoor kitchens, there are lots of options.
2. Add levels. Have a level of seating, a level of dining, a space to relax and have some peace… Split them up with steps.
3. Have a specified dining area. If you love entertaining, you need the space to eat. Have a designated place for a large garden table.
4. Install low walls to separate areas. When lots of people are using the garden, they can also double up as seats.
5. Make sure there is shade. Install a pergola, awning or parasols to provide shade for guests (and maybe some shelter if it rains too!)